How the years are countedEdit
Time flows at the same pace in this world as in the real world. The year has 365 days and a day has 24 hours. There are 12 months in a year and there are 7 days in a week - unless you're a fylkin. For more details about this; check out the Calendar page.
- 8012 BE - A great rift is torn open in the sky. Through it falls an entire elven city and its inhabitants. This is the oldest known recorded event in the world.
- 7560 BE - The Fiskin Shaal deposits the lost gods on Aua.
- 7341 BE - The last of the Lamin Huur is killed.
- 2000 BE - First recorded contact between dwarves and humans.
- 0 - The eradication of the Haman Empire and the disappearance of Hima.
- 986 - The massacre at Aliviendell marks the beginning of The Dark Ages, which will last for over 1,500 years
- 1564 - Mahradian war of independence
- 1950 - The anfylk race is created
- 2521 - The siege of Barkheim ends. This marks the end of The Dark Ages.
- 3804 - Industrial revolution.
- 3987 - Ferring incident
- 3993 - Komost incident
- 3996 - Present day.
Pages copied from the blog:
- Timeline - the first attempt at detailing the history of the world. - Same as above except in more detail.